Below are some important deadlines for Delaware based companies for this upcoming tax season and year end filings.
- January 9th
- Transmitting of Federal Business (1120 & 1065 Series) Income Tax Returns Begins.
- January 19th
- Transmitting of Federal Individual Income Tax Returns Begins.
- January 29th
- Transmitting of DE Individual Income Tax Returns Begins.
- February 1st
- Furnish W-2’s to Employees.
- Furnish 1099’s to Vendors
- Employer’s Payroll Return 941 & 940 due to IRS.
- Employer’s Payroll Return UC-8 due to DE Unemployment.
- March 1st
- State of DE Annual Report & Franchise Tax Payment Due
- March 31st
- File Copy A of Forms W-2 & W-3 to SSA
- File Copy A of Form 1099 & 1096 to IRS
- June 1st
- State of DE LLC Tax Payment Due
*State of Delaware Business Returns are still paper filed. These are available now.